Weekly Lessons: Year B
Lessons in Unit 1 - Old Testament
- B1 Lesson 1 - The Garden of Eden
- B1 Lesson 2 - Cain and Abel
- B1 Lesson 3 - A Promised Child
- B1 Lesson 4 - The Pharaoh's Dreams
- B1 Lesson 5 - The Plagues in Egypt
- B1 Lesson 6 - Moses and the Bronze Serpent
- B1 Lesson 7 - Rahab and the Spies
- B1 Lesson 8 - Gideon's Surprise Attack
Lessons in Unit 2 - Old Testament
- B2 Lesson 1 - Little Samuel
- B2 Lesson 2 - David is Anointed by Samuel
- B2 Lesson 3 - Elijah's Offering
- B2 Lesson 4 - The Fiery Furnace
- B2 Lesson 5 - Nehemiah Rebuilds Jerusalem
- B2 Lesson 6 - The Lord is My Shepherd
- B2 Lesson 7 - Jonah Flees From God
- B2 Lesson 8 - The Day of the Lord
- B2 Lesson 9 - Bonus: Zechariah and Elizabeth
Lessons in Unit 3 - New Testament
- B3 Lesson 1 - John Points to Jesus
- B3 Lesson 2 - Mary Listens to Jesus
- B3 Lesson 3 - Parable of the Good Samaritan
- B3 Lesson 4 - Jesus Raises Lazarus
- B3 Lesson 5 - Plot of the Council
- B3 Lesson 6 - Judas Betrays Jesus
- B3 Lesson 7 - Thief Repents on the Cross
- B3 Lesson 8 - The Resurrection
Lessons in Unit 4 - New Testament
- B4 Lesson 1 - Jesus Appears by the Sea
- B4 Lesson 2 - Peter and John Heal a Lame Man
- B4 Lesson 3 - Deacons are Chosen to Serve
- B4 Lesson 4 - The Road to Damascus
- B4 Lesson 5 - Lydia Hosts the Apostles
- B4 Lesson 6 - Conflict in Corinth
- B4 Lesson 7 - Timothy Learns to Lead
- B4 Lesson 8 - Multitudes Before the Throne
BONUS: Nine-Session Summer Series: "The Armor of God"
For congregations continuing with Sunday School in the Summer, we have provided an abbreviated nine-session intergenerational series. Click the blue link above.
VIDEO: Ideas for Sunday School During This Time of Covid
Click link to see a video with some ideas.
Notes on the SEED Lesson Schedule:
The full SEED Curriculum features a four-year cycle of lessons, providing a complete Bible overview from Genesis to Revelation in each school year. This cycle of lessons is not to be confused with the RCL or Sola lectionary calendar for worship. SEED Years are denoted by color and letter: Blue Year (A), Red Year (B), Green Year (C), and Orange Year (D).
Current Year and Previous Year:
We will be focusing on the Blue Year (A) for the school year of 2020-2021. Links to the lessons are listed above, and content will continue to be added throughout the year. For those who may not have finished some lessons from the previous Orange Year (D), you can still access those lessons by clicking on the Year D button above.
FAQ: What age group is SEED meant for?
The SEED Curriculum was designed to provide resources for younger and older elementary grades, youth, and adults. SEED certainly can be used with Preschool and Kindergarten students, however, Sola recommends that churches use materials that are specifically designed for the youngest children. Go HERE to see some Sola resources for Preschool and Kindergarten.